Sunday, May 11, 2008

2 years to the day...

I was just reminded that it was exactly 2 yrs to the day...may 9th 2006..."I hate everyday without you kid" hit the stores...and may 9th 2008...we just shredded Madison Square Garden...just a lil fact for ya'll...I haven't blogged in a couple days bc I've been sooooo busy...I been running around trying to say hi to family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time...and its Mothers Day today...I apologize...but we're gonna be getting ready for tour again real
soon..we're already posting news and tour dates so keep an eye out..we'll be hittin up a sidewalk near you...

Ahh...MSG...the show was incredble...huge... mammoth...epic...I don't know how else to explain it...Legend? Its such an awesome place with so much history and spirit...its madison square garden...I feel so lucky and thankful that I got a chance to play on that stage...I got chills the second I walked into the room...im still smiling from it...within the first 30 seconds I almost busted my ass...I walked into a moving light from MCR's production...but I kept my balance and kept truckin haha...it's a funny story that ill have for the rest of my life...of course no one saw that EXCEPT my brothers haha...and ill never hear the end of it...

But we have some tours in the works..and imhome right now hangin with my family but I miss the road...I have too much time on my hands...I miss the hectic drives and playing shows for awesome kids...I miss MCR and Billy Talent..and I miss you...

See you soon

...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Pop-Tizzie said...

I can't believe I actually thought about that! Just the beginning of more great things to come! See ya soon kid.