Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Misconceptions...

The other day I was at a Graduation party for my friend Tara...there
were hotdogs, burgers, ribs and booze...I don't drink much at all these
days so I was the "sober kid"...I played beer pong and kicked ass but
didn't sip a lick of beer...it kinda got boring bc everyone was slipping
deeper and deeper into drunkerdom...it wasn't until Boobie's girlfriend,
christine got there...Kenny had got there a little earlier than
christine, and my friend Alex showed up later with my boy Dom...so the
crew started...Christine, Ken DigDog, Alex and myself started straight
jokin on cats...and we decided that Kenny needed to start bloggin about
all the stupid shit we came up with...and all the stupid shit that we
do... http://kendoggyrun.blogspot.com/ ...he did it...so that blog was
about all the stuff we talked about during the party...tall tales if you
will...its what "sober kids" recalled from that night...so stop by his
page and say "what up"...

Let's Go Mets!! Fi-Re Will-ie!!! Wally-Backman!!!
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

jetblackfeeling said...

funny thing about drinking...it's always a bit more fun if you're participating.