Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Moxy...learn em...

Wow tonight was rad as hell...I got to see some old friends..Lou Bro and D-Wood...god I missed those dudes...we toured with them back in the day...they were in a band called Arms of Orion...now D-wood is straight pimpin selling overfilled cups of red koolaid to chicks in white clothes with the shakes...and being a bike messanger in philly...he's one of those insane dudes that fly up and down the traffic covered streets and avenues...Lou Bro is in a new band called the Moxy....and I heard some stuff tonight from his ipod...the shit rocks...they're kinda being managed by Bam Margera...and will be on the Viva la Bam tour...oh yea...I met Bam tonight...he's pretty cool...I didn't like bro down with him...said hi and then he ran to get some Jameson...and his wife seemed like the sweetest person..didn't get a real chance to chat but I could tell...I also met Eddie from Taking Back Sunday...we kicked it for a second while we waited for bathroom to open...but tbs killed it...even after not playing for a long ass time...I think Eddie said 8 months...they're writing and had some guitar player issues...but they killed it...I kinda miss Billy Talent...a lot...those dudes fuckin rock...I need some sleep now...the dudes went out.and I'm still not drinking until after May 9th...I promised myself that...but even after that...I'm not gonna go nuts with it...but I'm not sober...I don't think..u never know I could wake up and not wanna drink anymore...I'm not gonna think too much into it...gnite

One more show in Philly and then a day off at home..and then its fuckin Go-time! MSG!
...danny fitz...

No comments: