Saturday, February 2, 2008

Skittles...chocolate and orange soda!

so we stopped at the local party store around the corner from our rehearsal space in the Dirty Jersry...and Todd picked up a bag of 'Chocolate flavored skittles'...something is wrong about em...I feel cheated out of something...whether its being cheated out of the
delicious, sweet and tangy skittle flavor, or its the lack of chocolatiness of the the
chocolatey texture...its funny how flavored things don't contain anything
involving the flavor...orange flavored candy don't contain any
orange...nor do they taste like 'an orange'...they taste like "orange
flavor", which we're fooled into associating with the fruit...orange 'pop' is made up of orange 'flavor', corn syrup and sprinkles of elvis' left sideburn...and its the
bestest...

I was happy! thinking about orange soda makes me so...But then...bezingo!!...what's up with lotto at gas stations, or party stores where they sell drinks and bags of chips...its takes forever...I mean, c'mon...step aside, u aint gonna win anyways...I just wanna pay for my food...
its bad enough they ran out of Diet Pepsi Max(which is rocket fuel for my body)...but then the
jerkface-head in front me decides they need 27 seperate lotto
tickets...all printed seperately...that really 'grinds my gears' haha

I'm really not a hateful person...I use to have my moments of rage but I've calmed in days...I just started reading a book called "how to make friends and influence people" - by Dale Carnegie...I suggest u check it out because it's an easy read and its extremely insightful...the book tells stories of people with "people skills"...it sounds kind weird but it really is a good book...
-what the french, toast?

No comments: