Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So...its finaly here...drive by is heading out again...first stop Los
Angeles to meet up with our manager and to take some photos as well as
shoot a video for "Boring"...we depart from from Jersey City at around
7Am this morning on Feb. 26th 2008...wish us luck bc we're gonna be
truckin through the night...or so I'm told...and I hear the midwest is
under some serious winter weather...so we'll bundle up and head out
onthe open road...

Right now I'm waiting for jae to come out to the van so we get the scoop
Chris P. Cream and then we'll be Ted Prince-bound...

Day 1-
6AM I'm mostly tired...only got 2 hrs of sleep...but on a natural high
from the anticipation...I'm a little hungry but I'm on a mission...so
ill stop at the gas station to pick up hot water for my tea...
...see you on the other side...

No comments: