Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tell em, Large Marge sent ya!!!

Wow I'm cracked out...I was daydreaming I guess and I wanted a water...we had stocked the water by todd's feet in the back of the van...I'm sitting shotgun...jae's driving....that's the layout...ok here's the good part...I figure I don't wanna wake chris so I start to reach for the doorhandle...to jump out real quick, just to grab a water...woulda been fine if we were stopped at a gas station...but we're truckin a solid 80 mph...good thing I snapped out of it before I opened the handle..I woulda been toast...haha

We've been quoting Pee Wee's Big Adventure, since yesterday...pretty much nonstop...jae is getting good at it too...hah its hilarious...he'll nail a line and then do his chuckle...and that's even funnier than his impression...it usually a win-win situation when you hang wit Jae Kune Do...you can buy ur very own "Jae Kune Do" shirt or hoodie at
(www.zazzle.com/iamfitz)...get it while it's hot...

Dag-Nabit! I just burnt my mouth eating Carne Seca JalepeƱo beef jerky...and diet pepsi doesn't make it feel any better...

Finally!!! "Welcome to California"!!!!!!!!!!!! 9:20PM Pacific Time
Zone...
--oh yea? where are they hosing him down?!

No comments: