Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rock flag and eagle!

I'm just relaxing right now...watching a documentary on the vietnam
war...very interesting..trying to go over lists of everything I need to
bring for my trip to LA, for our video shoot...I always think I'm
forgeting something...but yes I'm super excited for the long ass drive
from NY to LA...we're leaving tuesday early in the morning...and we're
planning on only taking 3 days to drive...its gonna be rough...but
hey...what in life isn't rough...
I just set my phone ringer, to this dude from the South Georgia Peanuts,
saying Baby, Baby...its hilariously annoying...yet catchy and if u hear
it ull be catch urself saying it over and over...so I'm gonna see how
long I can go before one of the dudes in the van with me just starts
flipping out...ill keep ya posted on they're mental stability during the
baby, baby marathon...if you wanna listen to it, to know what I'm
talking about go to...

www.playingforpeanuts.com/extras.html

U can also download it to your own phone and hit me up and let me know
if ur friends bug out on ya...

I hafta go run some last minute errands for the trip...hope to see some
of you at our upcoming shows with my chemical romance and billy
talent...or even at south by southwest in austin, texas...and/or
bamboozle left in irvine, california

Quick story before I go...My bros and I are just realize that my lil bro
mike sleeps 12 hours a day...and he takes naps around 7PM for around 2
hrs...he sleeps roughly a whole 3 days more a week than a well-rested
functioning human...he takes naps in bulk...its pretty ridiculous...

No comments: