Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sub-wizzy!

Subway break!! Hell yes!!! Subway club for me...with some onions, banana peppers, olives, pickles, salt/pepper and vinegar...

we're about 20 mins outside oklahama on the arkansas schtick...

Ok so here's the run down..jae and I left v-block(my crib) at 5:40am...picked up todd around 7am...packed up our gear and left jersey city at about 8ish...we've been driving straight through the night and still are truckin...I just finished my 2 hour shift...normally we hit up 4+ hour shifts...but under the cracked out Zen-edge energy drink induced
alertness we take 2 hour shifts incase of the sudden energy crash...we'll be driving til 7pm and most likely end up in Armadillo, Texas...so ill pass the fuck out after we stop there...
-this pancake is my hand!
...see you on the other side...

No comments: