Thursday, February 28, 2008

So ihop for breakie this morning was our best IHOP experience ever..usually EVERYONE stares at us and gives us awkward vibes...but this time, ice cube said it best "today was a good day"... we think our waitress was a stripper...bc she was very friend...and asked us to tip her in singles...oh! But while we were eating I realized I wasn't wearing my Claddah ring...and I couldn't find so I bugged right quick...and we jetted back to the motel we stayed at the night before...and I found it...darn thing musta slipped from my fingas while I was busy in my bed being a pirate...but don't worry mom...its all good, chris found it while we combed the whole room...

Ok its 11:58 mountain time...and I just finished my shift...we're in New Mexico...we haven't found it yet but there it is rumored that New Mexicans are dead in the middle of New Spring Break '08...
New Spring Break '08...woooooooooooo!!!!!

No comments: