Monday, September 29, 2008

Ya Gotta Relieve!

ugh...miserable...if you know anyone that talks about sports...they have probably mentioned the NY Mets collapsed again...year 2...second year in a row that the Mets on the 162nd game...last game of the season...the Mets fall to the Florida Marlins...and are nixed from the Post-season...i was at the game yesterday with two of my brothers, John and Mike, and my friend Boobie...although the Mets lost, and that was absolutely miserable, I DID get to meet Wally Backman...which was sweet...i've been watching him on my brother's TV show, Playing for Peanuts, over and over again...and he's such an awesome dude...if you wanna know what i mean check him out at www.playingforpeanuts.com ...
anyways...I got to see the Mets lose the LAST GAME EVER at SHEA STADIUM...it's such an historic event...in my life...in any Met fan's life...and Queens, NY...and i got the chance to see it...i saw the last pitch ever...thrown by hall of famer, Tom Seaver and caught by future hall of famer, Mike Piazza...so as miserable as the team is NOW...i got to witness the end of an era...and it was magical...

now it's time to move on...Let's Go Dodgers!! Joe Torre baby!! the Brooklyn Bums...

what are you all up to? let me get some feedback...jerk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love You Fitz!!! I'm out to get you ; )