Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a PC

so the Mets are now 2 games back in the Division, and 1 game back in the Wild Card...if you don't know what that means than you're missing out...it's a pennant race in September...and that's just exciting...my dad went to the game today and is watching in the rain..he took an old high school friend that he hasn't seen in a really long time to the game...they used to go to game when they were kids and thought it be the right time being that tomorrow is the last game ever at shea stadium...given they don't make the playoffs..so i guess it technically the last regular season game at Shea...I will be at the sold out game tomorrow...the LAST game...my brother, Mike, and my boy Boobie are coming with me and i'm sooooo gonna lean over the fence and scoop me some Shea Stadium dirt...we got so lucky too...my uncle had 4 tickets from his company seats and they're on field level...which means...we're pretty much on the field...we're also debating meeting up with my oldest brother, John, and the star of his TV show and former NY Met, Wally Backman, for some brunch before the game...Wally will be in town for all the festivities in Queens...my brothers Playing for Peanuts blog is HERE...

ya'll need to check out this blog...it's the greatness...The Mets Blog...






so yea...i'm a PC...and i'm really getting the hang of my new computer...and i just uploaded a pic of my new tattoo...yes that's right...my moms said it was cute...haha...well there he is...his name is Boo, by the way...
my boy Anthony did it...it was his 3rd ever tattoo...he's just getting into it so i gave him some canvas to work on...i think he did a good job...he runs the clothing company REBIRTH as well...i do have to give a special thanks to my boy Jon too...he allowed us to use the live room of his recording studio...check out COGENT RECORDING...i might record a little something on a new song he's writing too...

i gotta go shower and watch the rest of the Mets horrific season...talk to you later on...