Saturday, September 20, 2008

Watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia...every dirty thursday...so we can quote it together...

howdy...where have you been?

I've been around...but I no longer have a sidekick so it's harder for me to blog unless I'm at a computer...which is a problem I recently fix...i won a used HP Pavilion dv1000 in a game of chance...heres how the story goes:

I was in my friends basement...he was having a sweet rager (aka drinking party)...i found myself drinking too much (water) so I felt I should slow down, i was driving that night, mind you. Beer was flowing like beer and ping pong balls were flying like unicorns...you would think the story ends here, because I'm a professional beer pong player, well a retired one but still, my skills are unmatchable...that's for sure...so one would assume I'd pick up the ball, bounce it lightly on the makeshift ply wood board sprawled across two wooden horses, crank it back like soulja boy and let the ball go soaring, following an arch of fantastical portions and angles only to splash deep inside that red solo cup filled with delight, barley, oh yes, and some hops as well...sending the opponents home, heads slung low, egos destroyed...losing a part of themselves that night...me walking away with a sweet HP Pavilion dv1000...but no...that is not how this story went down my friend...not at all...the story starts with an Xbox360 console...a friend named Tommy...and a game you could only buy at Burger King...this said game involves bumper cars, a puck, and the King himself...Tommy chose to be Whopper JR...a good choice indeed...but he was no match for my Subservient Chicken...triple deeks, knuckle pucks and the buzzer sounded...I had won the bumpercar hockey game...roses rained down on the ice as i did my 'subservient chicken dance'...it was glorious...I really wish you could've been there...Tommy then gave me his old computer...it had nothing to do with the game...he just said it didn't work and if i wanted to fix it I could have it...so I did just that...I brought that ish home and got it working and now, this sweet black HP Pavilion is how i write to you today...and spread the words of victory!! VICTORY!!!

anywho...i want to get rockband 2...that's number one in my life right now...i heard it's amazing and i hear that the new Guns n Roses song is rediculous...we're figuring out where and when tours will take place...as for life...it's good...it's a choose your own adventure and i'm making new paths...come play with me in my journey...I'll be blogging more and taking pics on my new sweet Sprint Rumor phone, and hopefully ya'll will love it...if you don't...then get bent...because i don't rightly care...I do this for me...and the people who want to read it...i don't do it for haters...that means you...yea you...the one reading this...jerk...stop reading...no not you...you can read if you'd like...but YOU in the back hating on all my words...wondering how i knew you were reading this..yea you stop it right now...eh...eh eh...ok good...now that they're gone...i'm gonna end this on a positive note...

well maybe not a note...but a lyric that inspires me today...it's by a group that goes by the name El Pus...it goes like this

"Rock, rock ya'll...to the beat cha'll...elephants got big dirty feet cha'll"

take from it what you will...

Love always...
Danny Fitz

post script (that's what P.S. stands for...b-t-dubbs)
if there is anything you want to know about me just ask...send me a message on my myspace...my personal myspace, not the bands...i'll answer questions in my blogs...not all of them...i have the power to pick and choose...but if you're question is good enough i'll answer...

i'm also trying to figure out how to vid blog from the road...I think that would be a cool idea...don't you?

No comments: