Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i'm away from my computer...killing you...



hey hey hey...it's been a while...or a thug-life minute...depends on who ya ask...what are you doing? right now. Are you making the most of you time? I'm not...i'm wasting time watching funny ass videos with my sister Maureen...haha here's the one we're watching right now...

for some reason i can't post videos yet...but go to youtube.com ... search for 'Brak' ... and then check out "I like hubcaps"

i'm involved in an ongoing game called Assassins..it's fun..you should get your friends together and get your own version...it's mainly played in colleges but you can make your own rules...here's a blog my friends and i are keep while we play to keep track of the progress of the game... click HERE for the Assassin's Blog...

Drive By has some things comin up...i can't wait to get the definate plans and spill the secrets to all of you...so just be patient...

2 comments:

JaeMaeLeeen said...

i <3 secrets! =D

Zani W. said...

Hey Fitz.
Looking at the blog Assassins, I thought it was Joker's games.
HAHA

When drive by going play with the MCR again? *O*

take care.
-xo