Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i'm so tired...i don't know why? it may be because i drink a lot of coffee...but i'm tired none-the-less...so i think i'll go for a quick run...i like to run through the woods...it's peaceful...first, i'll eat my cheerios. I love my cheerios...

I just heard some good news...not so much for me..but for family friends...the Grazioli's just won 2 million dollars and 2,000 bucks for life...how rad is that? Congrats to them...Toni, Dave, Mark, the Mr. and the Mrs...

The National League should have won the All-star game last night...bullshit!!!!

ok it's time to head to the woods...later

Here's a picture of an extra dirty pickle martini...Boobie ordered it at Finnegan's and i thought it was delish...yes...i sipped another man's martini...haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dirty pickle martini huh? sounds interesting..if i ever come in to finns i'll have you whip one up for me ;o) oh, and i think you should make some twilight/danny fitz shirts for your store..just a thought =)
ttyl
love,
me!

Danny Fitz said...

haha good idea...