Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greenhorns...

i'm back...'from where?' you ask?...my computer got a virus...it was named 'Security System 2009'...i knew something was wrong b/c i never installed any anti-virus program in my comp...so when this program said i had a virus and started scanning on it's own i knew somethin was up...so first, i screamed like a little lady, then, i unplugged my battery. I screamed again in a lower tone b/c my computer was still on and the virus still scanning, i ruled out a ghost and determined that my power cable was still plugged in...i unplugged that and finally stopped the virus from scanning into my computer...i was too late however..this virus was slowing down my computer, even though i hadn't clicked the button to activate the actual virus...it had already gotten in and was expanding...so i had to reboot my windows XP...oh yea..you didn't know? I'm Danny Fitz, and i'm a PC...so now i have my computer back and it works fine...i did however lose EVERYTHING that was on my comp...well, everything i hadn't backed up...how shitty is that...?

and now...i'm watching "the Deadliest Catch"

4 comments:

AYL said...

you're the deadliest catch

Anonymous said...

no, he's the sexiest catch.

Danny Fitz said...

thank you, thank you

PopTizzie[LDB] said...

That SUCKS...you seriously seem to have the worst luck with computers stuff. I keep slacking on backing all my computer shit up...but after reading this...I might have to stop procrastinating.

Oh...and I watched a movie that you def need to check out. It's a "no name-B rated" horror flick. However, I think you'll appreciate it! I don't wanna give anything away here...but I'll fill you in soon.