Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pa-pa...Pants Man!!!

OK...enough about my political views...and yours...I'm not over it, but, i hate to talk about Religion, Politics, and Yo Mama...b/c there is no winner...i like to win...that's why i always make bets with my boy Boobie...b/c he's stubborn and is generally wrong ha ha...he's gonna kill me for saying that...not b/c I'm talking smack..but mainly b/c EVERYONE is gonna start betting him on everything and he's gonna lose tons of money...

My brother, Mike, and I were bored last night and he found this Japanese 'toilet training' video...it's absolutely amazing and now I don't make wee-wee piss-piss in my diapers anymore...i use a big toilet with a face that talks to me...watch the whole video..the end is classic but you need the build-up to make it worth your while...

check it




what did you think?

remember...Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ on November 23rd...www.maxwellsnj.com for info on the Drive By show...be there...or be square...

4 comments:

Green Day Mistress said...

HEY DANNY!
Don't give up your political blogs, I LOVE THEM. Seems as though conservatives are the TRUE minority. Never stand down from what you believe is right. The Constitution is WE THE PEOPLE ~ remember that poem,
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

PLEASE Danny, please never stand silent when your voice can still be heard by even ONE.

The time may come soon when we all will need to stand up for one another the way our founders intended us to.

Hugs and gratitude.

risa

Green Day Mistress said...

Oh and the Poo vid is CRUCIAL!!

THANK YOU !!!!

risa

AYL said...

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

Maranda said...

love the video, very funny!
and I so wish I could come to the Hoboken show... D :