Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Danny Partridge...you're my hero...

i'm watching a documentary on Danny Bonaduce...he's an incredible person...he's had a messed up life for sure...but he doesn't hide it...he's not in denial...he just said, "ya know those situations you get in, where you say to yourself 'this will be funny in 20 years'? well I was in those situations and I thought they were funny then" ...he was talking about life after the Partridge Family when he was homeless and living next to a dumpster in LA off Hollywood Blvd and he would sign autographs...homeless...the celebrity tour buses would stop by his dumpster and point him out as part of their tour...and he laughed at the whole situation...he's my hero...at rock bottom the dude is still making the best of it...he's such an awesome character...i just love how honest he is..he's a real dude...

i'm psyched for our show on Sunday (nov. 23rd) at Maxwells in Hoboken, NJ ...you comin? let me know...

2 comments:

Maranda said...

so wish I could come, but i'm in Michigan right now : (

jetblackfeeling said...

Man, I've spent the last week trying to figure out a way to make it to the show. I have to be at work in Pittsburgh at 9 AM on Monday morning and there's no calling off. Everyone else who does my job is already taking off that week, so I'm stuck. If I thought I could handle a 7 hour drive to the show on Sunday, several hours of rocking out with you and your buds, then a 7 hour drive back to wash up and drive straight in to work, I'd totally be there. I can almost convince myself that I wouldn't kill myself on the drive home. I'll have to settle for rooting for you from home instead. I am soo looking forward to seeing you as the headliner. You really deserve it. Kick ass on Sunday.