Monday, December 31, 2007

happy new jeers! part 1...


It is new years eve and up until an hour ago I had no extraordinary
plans...
still don't
but ill be swinging through my boy jon's
house...he's having a small shindig to bring in 2008...
maybe ill have a few drinks...
but I do have a resolution for the new year...
I'm gonna get healthy...danny fitz is gonna work on his fitness...
...yes he is...
...anyways...
ill be back after the ball drops in nyc...I hear there is a high terror
alert...bin laden and the gang are at it again...they're looking to
terrorize a "soft target" and this I don't quite get...does "soft
target" mean Target, the department store? Is there a plush version? Or
maybe a teddybear factory
...I don't know...
I hope everyone is safe tonight...and has a great new year...be back
later on...

that is a pic of me and cheryl...one of the greatest peoples in the whole world...chillin after 2008 rang in...i believe we were playin "circle of death" right before that pic was snapped...don't be fooled it was snapped like 23 times...this was just the best on of me...she looked stunning in all of em...
--'Baby New Year' get da money!!

1 comment:

eStacia said...

I haven't played Circle of Death since I was 18. AND, I didn't think another soul on the planet knew about it in recent years.