Thursday, December 27, 2007

oh the randomness...be good ya'll...


I'm sitting in a booth of my favorite watering hole...hanging with my
boy, "Boobie", his girlfriend christine...and some local firefighters
and police officers that I have befriended throughout the years
...yep this 'out of control' rockstar is friends with the poh-leece...
I'm irish...
its in my blood...
...irish need not apply...it happens...its my heritage...so deal
wit it...
oh yea...
and my boy dom (aka DJ)...just having a quick cocktail before I head to
the house I'm actually dog-sitting for,
which is a change of pace for me,
considering i'm not sleeping in a van in a random city with 3 of my best friends getting ready to take a bunch of 'music-enthused' children in my rock-taxi to Shreddsville, USA...
...the fare is on me...
however I like dogs and money...
the puppy's name is whiskey...go figure...
so the rest of the night will prolly end up with me just curling up with my buzz
and watching a lil more of the second season or rescue me...
which is an amazing show...I suggest u check it out...
denis leary is brilliant in the show...

I'm also currently watching "Lost" as well...
...I'm kinda on a tv show on dvd kick...
I just watched "heroes",
"the black donnelly's",
season 1 of "rescue me",
"the office",
"the adventures of pete and pete"...(ps - artie is my fave character...I
base most of my life on that cat...)
Oh yea...and there is "24"...i'll follow the masses and say jack bauer is the stuff dreams are made of...

oh and for christmas my mama (i love her mucho) got me a new friend...

Here's a pic of me and my new crony...Charlie

--over and out--

No comments: