Monday, December 24, 2007

i'm Danny Fitz...i eat, i sleep, i dream...i'm just me...i'm also in a band...we're called Drive By...it's my life...we also have a Drive By Myspace...check us out and let us know what you think...we have a new album coming out early this year...possibly March..that's what i hear...
i tour the country, and the world, a hell of a lot with my best friends, Jae, Chris, and Todd, in a van- pack to the roof with gear and band merch...it's been a rough ride as of yet...but we make do...we have a blast with it...we always make the best of situations...and this is gonna be my way of keeping a journal of all the events in my life...i can use my sidekick to post on this so it'll be extremely close to live...but i'll be posting rapidly so keep checking back in...


--Cream get da money!!

No comments: