Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Danny is ridin a dolphin...doin flips and shit...this dolphins splash, gettin everyone wet."



This video is amazing...i have a new found RESPECT for T-Pain...haha..."I got my swim trunks, and my FLIPPY FLOPPIES!"...i've listened to this song roughly 30...thousand times since a minute ago...no joke...when i sleep at night all i hear is T-Pain...lol

oh!! "Green Street Hooligans" is a MUST SEE...i just watched is last night and i thought it was a great movie...GSA!!!GSA!!!

i can't think with T-Pain in my ear...i'll write more later...

"Fuck land, i'm on a boat mother fucker, fuck trees - i climb buoys mother fucker"

Fitz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome.
i'm glad i showed it to you =]

Maranda said...

haha i love that song,
some of my best guy friends sing it all the time and its stuck in my head constantly. haha