Friday, February 27, 2009

i saw a dead body...for real

first thing is first...Drive By is writing new songs...pull up your pants and get your gettin on...i don't know exactly what that means...but i'm positive that it fits the situation...we JUST recorded 3 of our favorite cover songs and one DB Remix...we changed and older song of ours and layed down the tracks...we'll spill those beans soon...i'm not gonna say anymore about that...if you've been to a show recently you might have caught a glimpse of that jazz...

so here's a little story...i left work (that's right, i have another job, i help out my buddy who owns a bar near my house when i'm home) at 5:30am and i'm driving home...a lil tired but awake and alert enough to see some trash on the side of the road down the street from my house...and when it's 'bulk pick-up' day, you can sometimes find some awesome things in other peoples trash...i've gotten turntables, big screen tvs, guitars...all sorts of fun stuff...SO...my eyes glance to my left and i see a rolled up rug...normally i would just see the rug, contemplate whether or not i NEEDED a used rug (which is always NO), and be on my way...this rug had a different twist to it...

i should just cut the story off there...b/c that would be clever and get you waiting for the next part of story...the 'want' building up inside...just yearning for the next part of my drive home...but i won't...i'll just write other things and then come back to it...

la la la...wasting time...la la la...making you wait...eh....here we go...

well, at the bottom of this rug...were feet...legit feet sticking out of the bottom of the rug...black shoes...i got the chills as i thought to myself "did i really JUST see feet coming from out of that rug...did someone really kill someone and then put them out for trash, like it's something to do?"
I thought it were impossible...no one would do that...it must have just been 2 king size snickers wrappers that had blown to the bottom of the rug and pretended they were feet...so i drove back around the block to get another look...as i creeped back to where the rug lay...i got those chills again...and i crept slower and felt even a lil more like a little girl(no offense to little girls)...haha...i then threw my highbeams on the rug, saw feet and screamed like a little lady(is that better? 'lady'?) at the top of my lungs and sped off...i called my boy, his name is 'Boobie', and i told him he needed to come check this out with me...for some reason i didn't wanna unroll the body alone...lol i wanted him there...not b/c i was afraid...but b/c if he were there i prolly wouldn't allow myself to scream and wake up all the neighbors...especially my neighbor the murderer...ya know?
So i picked up Boobs, and we came back...to make this long story short...he got out and straight punted the shoes...and they flew off into the yard...we then started laughing and woke up the neighbor...you know the murderer neighbor...and he came outside and the 3 of us grabbed our swords and continued to have a sword battle and Boobs jumped on his black horse and slayed the murderer neighbor...and me and boobs road off to save the next town from murdering neighbors...THE END...

That was all a true story...well except for the 'me screamin like a young lass' part...the rest is true...i promise...

1 comment:

Stormy said...

Cool! New music.

And I loved your true story...truly!

:-)