Tuesday, February 10, 2009

...get ready for cinematic excellence...

hey..it HAS been a while...shut up...i know...i'm kidding...well i'd say i'll make it up to you, but i'm sure you hear that EVERYTIME someone lets you down...i don't know even know if anyone still reads my blog...i don't care, because it's for me...not you...if you're enjoying it then i'm happy...ok back to making it up to you...normally i wouldn't say it b/c i'll probably just let you down, again...but i can make it all up to you without even trying...i started a lil project to keep my mind off of winter depression...and it completely is taking over me...i'm having so much fun...and no...i'm not doing drugs and i did NOT become a serial killer...not that i can remember at least...i started a lil club with myself...well i'm the only member so far...i probably will ALWAYS be the only member but i decided to name my club anyway...

side note- is that weird that i started a club and don't care if anyone else is allowed in or not? I mean i can accept or deny anyone and right off the bat i'm detering applicants..eh..whatever...

ok..so the name...i named my 'club'...ready for it? Drop D TOONing...you like? It's a play on a tuning for guitars...it's when you tune all your strings to standard which would be EADGBe...but then you take the low E string and tune it down to a D...DADGBe...it makes shit bad ass and heavy sounding...and TOON as in carTOON...oh yea...i forgot to tell you what i've been doing with my time...i've been making cartoons...or at least learn to use an animation program on my computer...i've made 3 so far...the first 2 are really short and rough and they look like shizzles...but the first episode of my new hit cartoon entitled "Fitz and Jay: make a mess" hit FACEBOOK tonight...here it is...let me know what you think...and Jay is not Jae my drummer...Jay is my homie J. D-Benzito...and he looks very much like his cartoon...here we go...





so...what do you think? i'm gonna try to keep up with this blog...it's tough...i've been home for a lil bit...Drive By has been rockin out on the local circuit...very fun to play locally in the tri-state area...we are looking foward to touring the country and also the rest of the world...don't think we forgot about ya'll..we're coming...you best believe me...i need some sleep...

Fitz

2 comments:

Maranda said...

i definitely still read your blog, I always check and see if you blogged. it seems like amazing things always happen in your life. but I watched the little animation, very funny. I was laughing the whole time, it was kind of odd.

jetblackfeeling said...

Dammit man, now I'm gonna have to make a facebook acct too? I created this one just for you, Danny boy, and I check it every day or so. Along with the Drive By Street Team acct, and Myspace to see if you've posted any new tour dates so don't you ever think that no ones listening/paying attention. And boy, I really wish PA was in your tri-state touring vicinity. I've got the winter blues and could use some cheering up.