Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Danny Arcade...

I would like to start blogging again...what do you think? i've been kinda down recently so send me some love and let me know i have a reason to keep writing my thoughts down on this spot...

i've been down b/c i ordered a fiddle on Ebay, and it's STILL not here!! I'm pissed...i wanna start learning NOW!!! haha...i apologize for being a lazy dumbhead and slacking on you...i'm really sorry, i need to keep it up...keep me aware of the fact that i get lazy and slip on what i need to do...thank you

that will be all for now, i'm craving Hot Wings...later kids!!

Danny Fitz (aka Danny Arcade) haha oh yea, it's a new thing i'm getting into...standup arcade games) i'll talk more about that soon...

3 comments:

Tori Love said...

Fitz, I always check your blog page. I always like to know whats going on by you, but you haven't written in a while, and i feel like I never get to talk to you anymore... I would love if you kept blogging, so that i can keep up with you. I miss you like crazy, and i will always, Always, ALWAYS be your number two fan, and don't ever forget that!
~with love from a broken heart
Tori Love

AYL said...

you're lazy. start blogging.

:)

jetblackfeeling said...

Good to see you blogging again. :)

Julie