Friday, May 22, 2009

"there's no place like you"

yes...i AM all right...some people have asked if i'm 'ok' due to some of my recent decisions...yes...i'll be ok...my last post was just a copy and paste job...my friend had sent it to me because she thought i could use comfort in knowing that i'm not alone...and i'm not...though sometimes alone seems more fitting...that last post was nothing more than me passing it on to whoever feels like everything is crashing down on them, when they finally thought that 'maybe', everything was going right...that's how i feel right now...i finally thought that everything was falling into place, that everyone involved was on the same page...and then...nothing. I have a feeling there is some misunderstanding...and rash decision were made...but isn't that how all of our problems start in the beginning? rash decisions out of love, hate, anger, spite?? isnt that what gets us in trouble the most? i FINALLY learned to love and live and let go and give myself up...surrender to it all..and...nothing.

i've recently deleted my facebook and myspace pages...not to be sketchy...but just to make life easier...i find myself with more time to do productive things..i don't browse when i'm bored...now, i get unbored...i go running with Jae...i have a catch with my bro...i play guitar...i sing...i sing a lot now...i write...i write about you...someone told me recently that i don't smile enough...and i said to them...i smile...but not as much as i used to...i can't seem to find enough to smile about...i smiled a ton when i thought you were back...but i used to smile at funny orange cars...and masterbating monkeys...and red guitars that got me back into music...i smile at farts...thoughts of lil blonde spikey haired kids with orange shorts on...(not in a creepy way)...i also smile at mexican families running through basketball courts with sparklers on the fourh of july...i DO smile...it's just rare...something has to be really amazing for me to smile...

drive by is writing new songs...and i love every one of em...i think you will too...can't wait to let ya'll hear em...

i hope all is well with everyone...be safe on this holiday weekend...see you soon

-Danny Fitz

6 comments:

Tori Love said...

I've seen you smile. it can light up a room.

Danny Fitz said...

aww thanks tori

Maranda said...

Well its good to know you're doing good Fitz.
Like Tori said, you have an amazing smile, you should show it more often.

jetblackfeeling said...

I'm glad to hear you'll be okay. And I'm looking forward to hearing some new songs, and seeing you play, even if I had to drive to NJ or NY...damn it.

Anonymous said...

Hearing that you're writing is great news, and you're singing more! You should sing all the time.

AYL said...

yea, mexicans with fireworks brings a smile to my face as well :)